1. How do we get to Moran Meadows, Bermuda Horse Trail Ride? We are presently located at 37 Barry Rd. St. Georges. We are the small blue building on a large property adjacent to a large pink building. By Car or Taxi: Follow York St. (main road through St. Georges) past the St. Georges Square. Keeping right, continue up the hill via Cut Rd. (harbour should be on your right). Turn left at Floral Lane (just by St. Georges Dinghy Club). Turn left at end of Floral Lane (this is Barry Rd.) Continue on Barry Rd and we are the third left after Barry Lane, 37 Barry Rd. (we are the small blue building with our 'Moran Meadows' sign on it). You can call us from your taxi at (441) 537-0400 for directions if you get lost.
By Bus: You can reach us by bus from Hamilton by taking the #1, #10 or #11 buses to St. George. Click Here for these bus routes and schedules. When you arrive at the final stop - the bus depot in St. Georges, ask the driver to point you in the direction of Cut Rd. Once you reach Cut Rd (just a short walk from the bus depot) turn left on it, walk down the road and make your next left onto Redcoat Lane South. At the end of Redcoat Lane turn right on Barry Rd (ocean is there). Pass a tall cell phone tower and we are on the right at 37 Barry Rd. We are the small blue building with our 'Moran Meadows' sign on it. This is a 10 min walk)
By Ferry: From Hamilton, take the Blue Route to The Royal Naval Dockyard, Kings Wharf, and from there take the Orange Route (fast ferry) direct to St. Georges. If you are docked at Kings Wharf, Dockyard on a cruise ship, simply just take the Orange Route Ferry direct to St. Georges then follow walking directions below. Click here for the Summer Ferry Schedule
Walking From the St. Georges Square: Walk to the main road (York St.) from the square and turn right. Keeping Right, follow the road east up the hill (becomes Cut Rd. and harbour is on the right). Make a left at Redcoat Lane South. At the end of Redcoat Lane turn right on Barry Rd. (oceanside again). Pass a tall cell phone tower and we are on the right at 37 Barry Rd. We are the small blue building with our 'Moran Meadows' sign on it. This is a 18 min walk)
2. I am/will be staying on a cruise ship at Kings Wharf in the Royal Naval Dockyard. What's the best way to get to you?
From Kings Wharf take the Orange Route (Fast Ferry) direct to St. Georges. Click here for the Summer Ferry Schedule and follow the crowd along cobblestone Water Street to the St. Georges Square. From there you can grab a taxi up the hill to Moran Meadows, 37 Barry Rd. St. Georges or Click here to Contact Us to request a pick up. Price is $15 both ways or $10 one way. Alternatively you can reference our walking directions from St. Georges Square in question 1.
3. What do we wear for the ride?
Please wear close-toed shoes or sneakers. Shorts or long pants are acceptable. We provide helmets.
4. What is the weight limit for the ride?
Our maximum weight is 250lbs.
5. What is the age limit for the ride?
Our age limit is 9 years old. Please Contact Us and fill out the form to request your booking if the ages of your children are under 10.
6. How early should we arrive before our scheduled trail ride?
7. Do I need experience to book a ride?
No experience is required.
8. What happens if it is raining?
We only cancel rides if it is pouring.
9. What payment methods are acceptable if not pre-booking online?
Cash is preferable, but we can also accept most credit cards at the rates shown on our website booking app.
10. Do we need a credit card to hold a reservation?
Yes, company policy dictates that each reservation must be held by a credit card, regardless of chosen payment method. It will not be charged to hold the reservation. If you do not show up to your scheduled ride we are obliged to charge a 75% no-show fee on the credit card you reserved with.